MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLERS
MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controllers allow your solar modules to operate at their peak output voltage, improving their performance by as much as 30%. The controller harvests power from the solar array at the maximum voltage and converts it down to battery voltage, boosting charging current (Amps) in the process.
- High Efficiency: The PT-100 provides typical 99% conversion efficiency anduses less than four watts of power in nighttime mode.
- MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking technology for increased PV power output efficiency.
- Voltage Options: Compatible with 12, 24, or 48V battery systems withautomatic detection of system voltage. The PT-100 will produce up to 100 amps regardless of battery voltage.
- Supports a Large PV Array: A single controller supports a large PV array up to 6600W. Larger PV arrays may be used because the PT-100 is current limited to 100 amps for maximum harvest.
- Optimal Battery Charging: Automatic battery temperature compensation using an included external temperature sensor for optimum battery charging, even during extreme temperature changes.
- Multi-stage Charging: Maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- GFDI: Integrated PV Ground-Fault Detection and Interruption/Indication, with pre-fault leakage/diagnostic metering.
- LED Indicators and Screen: Multiple LED indicators and large digital LED screen on front panel for easy-to-read system information.
- On-site Updates: The PT-100’s software can be updated on site.
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection, power derating when temperature is high, PV short circuit and high PV input shutdown, output overcurrent protection and night-time back-feed (reverse current) protection.
- AFCI: An integrated PV Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter detects, indicates, and extinguishes series arcs.
- Convenient Installation: Run all of the wiring to the unique, remain-in-place wiring box with ease prior to installing the full PT-100 unit.
- Easy MP and MMP integration: The PT-100 is designed to work with Magnum Panel (MMP). It provides room and access to PV and battery disconnect breakers.
- Built-in programmable auxiliary relay for device control.
- Internal data logging functionality keeps energy harvest information and battery Ahr/Whr data up to 255 days. Use the optional remote to display this information.