The TM-2030-A and TM-2030-RV operate the same, and are operationally very similar to the previous
TM-2025 model. The difference between the "A" and "RV" version is only the size and label colour.
The TM-2030-RV includes the enclosure shown. The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box
- Measures battery % full
- Measures battery charging or discharging amps, or watts
- Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75)
- Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
- Measures days since charged
- Shows days since equalised
- New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge
- Good lightning protection
- Easy to read display
- Defaults to "Level 1" for most users to keep operation simple.
- Logged data functions:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles
Data for each of the last five days
Sizes: TM2030-RV is 7.6 x 13.3 x 2.6cm deep.
TM2030-A is 11.4 x 12.06 x 3.175cm deep
Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps.
100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits.
The PentaMetric battery monitor system offers a lot more capability than the TriMetric monitors. The PentaMetric has the capability for doing system data analysis utilizing a computer. It is suited to more complex, larger battery systems.
- It measures 1 or 2 battery systems with a common negative.
- With a one battery system, battery current plus two charging current sources can be separately measured. Two voltages can be measured. Watts, watt hours and amp hours are also measured.
- It has a computer interface that can control and read data on a local computer, or also over the internet.
- It can log data that can be imported to a spreadsheet and graphed to analyze performance and diagnose system problems. System efficiency (ratio of amp hours charged to amp hours discharged for each charge cycle) is regularly logged.
- Regular “real time” system data is available along with audible and visual alarms with PentaMetric display unit that has a two line LCD display readout.
- The PentaMetric requires more knowledge and commitment to fully utilize its capability than the TriMetric.
- LED's that correspond to battery voltage.
- Accuracy +/- 0.05%.
- Auto sensing for 12/24/36/48 volt batteries.
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than 1 week or longer than 2 weeks.
- Ideal for 'at a glance' readings.
- DC volts: 7 to 70 (±0.5%) auto voltage detection
- DC amps: (±1.0%)
- Battery SOC %: 0 to 100% (1% increments)
- Power draw: < .6 watts
- Amp hours in/out: ±32,768 amp hours (1 AH increments)
- rAH out (resettable amp hours removed): 0 to 65,353 amp hours, resettable (0.1 AH increments)
- tAH out (total amp hours removed): 0 to 65,535,000 amp hours (0.1 k or 100 AH increments)
- Minimum/maximim DC: 7 to 70 VDC, resettable
- Shipping weight: .9 kg
- Manual, sense module, DC shunt, twisted pair wire, and communication cable
- Sense wire
- Twisted pair -blue & orange, 5' length, 18 AWG wire
- Communication cable
- 4-conductor, 10’ twisted pair, telephone standard
- Remote requirements
- Use with an ME-RC with firmware revision of 2.0 or higher or an ME-ARC (all revisions)
Battery Status Screen - Easily see your system's current condition with this at-a-glance display. This screen shows an easy to interpret "fuel gauge" style status bar, current state-of-charge and whether you are currently charging or discharging your batteries. This is useful for those system owners who want a way to quickly understand the current state of their battery bank.
Now Summary Screen - Monitor the amount of power your system is currently producing and consuming as well as the amount of power going IN and OUT of your battery bank. This screen also displays your battery bank's voltage and current state-of-charge, providing you with real-time production monitoring of DC sources, such as a solar array or small wind turbine, as well as consumption by loads.
Today Summary Screen - Monitor the cumulative energy your system has produced and consumed as well as the total amount of energy that has gone to charging your batteries today. This screen also displays today's lowest state-of-charge and allows you to see how your overall system production compares to system consumption.
History Summary Screen - Review historical energy production/consumption data for the most recent 128 days, including the minimum battery state-of-charge reached for each day. This screen can be used to watch power system production and consumption trends.
• Cleary understand hours of available battery based autonomy
• Detect imbalance between battery-strings before it becomes an issue
• Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
• Enables State of Charge triggers for AGS module control of diesel generators
• Enables balancing of multi-battery bank systems for large clustered Conext XW+ inverter charger systems
• Built-in data logger
• RJ45 connections for XanBus network and battery signals
• Configure with front-panel buttons, Conext ComBox or RS485 Modbus
- Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperatureand the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
- Bluetooth Smart
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets,
macbooks and other devices.
- Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to themonitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse(2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Easy to program (with your smartphone!)
BrochureA quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through thevarious settings. Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)