- Measures battery % full
- Measures battery charging or discharging amps, or watts
- Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75)
- Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
- Measures days since charged
- Shows days since equalised
- New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge
- Good lightning protection
- Easy to read display
- Defaults to "Level 1" for most users to keep operation simple.
- Logged data functions:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles
Data for each of the last five days
Sizes: TM2030-RV is 7.6 x 13.3 x 2.6cm deep.
TM2030-A is 11.4 x 12.06 x 3.175cm deep
Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps.
100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits.
- Manual, sense module, DC shunt, twisted pair wire, and communication cable
- Sense wire
- Twisted pair -blue & orange, 5' length, 18 AWG wire
- Communication cable
- 4-conductor, 10’ twisted pair, telephone standard
- Remote requirements
- Use with an ME-RC with firmware revision of 2.0 or higher or an ME-ARC (all revisions)
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperatureand the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets,
macbooks and other devices.
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to themonitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse(2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
BrochureA quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through thevarious settings. Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)